When you submit the abstract, please select the topic category and presentation category (invited talk, hot topic(oral presentation), or poster) from the web page or indicate them in the email.
- Abstract title (max. 150 characters)
- List of authors and their affiliations. The presenting author should be marked.
- Abstract text (max. 2500 characters without figure and max. 1500 characters if a figure is added). The abstract should fit one A4-sized page. Please take into account that the abstract book will be printed in black and white.
The abstract should be saved as pdf file and uploaded online. Please name your file as “abstract_firstname_lastname.pdf”. If you have more than one abstract, please add a number on the file name.
An abstract template can be downloaded here.
For classification purposes, please select the appropriate topic category from the list below:
- Structure and thermodynamics
- Electronic structure and quantum effects
- Spectroscopy and dynamics
- Reactivity and catalysis
- Electron correlation: magnetism and superconductivity
- Optical properties and plasmonics
- Carbon-based nanomaterials
- Biotechnological and medical applications: imaging and sensors
- Environmental studies
- Device-oriented topics
- Energy-related topics
The presenting author is requested to select presentation as
- Poster/Hot Topic (oral presentation)
– Hot Topic submission deadline April 30, 2018
– Posters submission deadline May 31, 2018 (post deadline contributions are accepted until July 10, 2018)
- Invited Talk
The organizing committee will decide which abstracts are accepted for oral presentation as Hot Topic. Abstracts that have been selected as Hot Topic presentations will be informed no later than June 20. Abstracts which were not selected as Hot Topic can be presented as regular poster presentations. The acceptance of an abstract as a poster presentation will be notified to the author as soon as possible but no later than July 20. All accepted abstracts will be printed in the book of abstracts that will be distributed to all participants at the start of the conference.